Thursday 10 March 2016

You Got Mail!

It's nice getting post isnt it? I NEVER send letters anymore- how sad. I always mean to buy those cute postcards and send off to a friend I've been thinking of but just never seem to get round to it. I just send a whatsapp with some sort of naff emoticon instead. I want to work harder to change this laziness actually. I think how happy it makes me when I receive something unexpectedly and really, I should try and bring that joy to someone else. Should, should, should, the story of my life.

Anyway, this time I mean it. I am going to start trying to send things in the post again- letters, cards, whatever.  I have recently happened upon a lovely shop on Etsy that sends things like these (and readers, if you think you disappear into a cruising abyss on Instagram, Etsy is a million times worse)  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/kimslittlemonsters?ref=l2-shop-info-name :







I know, it's just a match box with a shmandry in it, but still.... how happy would you be get one? Coming to a postbox near you soon friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment