Tuesday 19 April 2016

A Clean Car is a Happy Car

Is that the right saying? Well whatever, my mum came to visit the other day and offered to go out in the torrential rain and clean my car herself, risking her freshly backcombed Jetson hair- this must have been an emergency. I am not one of those people who prides themselves on a clean and/or tidy car. But I think I had let it go too far this time. One of my nieces recently complained that it smelled disgusting in there. I told her her mummy had just got it, done a big fart, and then hopped out again. Ho ho ho no-one likes to think of their mum doing a trump do they?!? She hasn't said it again since!!! Anyway, I felt like I had disappointed my mum so much that I booked a same day at-home car clean. The guy who came was just amazing - he and his pal arrived within an hour and spent an age cleaning my car  in and out. It looks like new- I don't mean that in any way other than literal. You have never seen such a radical transformation outside Extreme Home Makeover. If you want his number, let me know in the comments section, or if you know me in real life, message me any way you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment