Monday 18 April 2016

Onefineoccasionally

Sorry for my recent absence readers. I'm sure you've not spent the last couple of weeks refreshing your Safari waiting, hoping, yearning for a blog post but still...
Let's get going again though and pretend the break never happened. First up is a beautiful home website called This Modern Life. I have bought a few things from there in the last couple of years, and all of them have been really good buys. They have some of my favourite kids' makes like  Corby Tindersticks , Goodnight Light and Ferm Living although why anyone would spend 80 quid on a kid's duvet cover is beyond me.

If any of my network asks what I want for my bday this year, I really really really want one of the pineapple night lights. Can you imagine anything funner to wake up to in the morning? Like a Pina Colada right there on your bedside table. Without the calories and furry feeling on your teeth. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment