Tuesday 1 March 2016

Paleo

Shmaleo

I was at my sister's house earlier today flicking through the first Hemsley and Hemsley cookbook whilst munching on a cold processed sausage from her always full fridge.  Have you read it? Their glossy hair is rather mesmerising but their recipes just aren't. 

Fickle as ever though I went home and made myself their raw courgette salad for lunch. It was as alright as grated courgette saturated in balsamic vinegar could be but didn't really hit the spot. What I wish I'd had, and what i wish I could eat every minute of every day is THIS: 

http://therecipecritic.com/2013/09/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-bars/ 


I've made it twice and it is criminal. And because it is entirely raw, I believe it is also suitable for those following a Paleo diet/way of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment