Monday 21 March 2016

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand. When I'll say that something...

I wanna hold your hand.

We went to Whipsnade Zoo at the weekend, despite the sub zero temperatures that meant that even the arctic sea lions opted out of appearing.  Despite the desertion, I don't really feel it was a wasted trip because it was free! Well kind of. We have an annual Zoo membership so we can visit London Zoo and Whipsnade as often as we like during the year. If you think you will go to more than four times in 12 months the membership is totally worth it. As well as free entry you get 10% off food and drink, which sounds rubbish but when the cafes are the same price as the Harrod's Food Hall, any discount is gratefully received. Oh and it applies to the shop too. If you too find yourself at the till buying a paperweight with a llama inside to avert a tantrum, I guarantee you won't turn your nose up at £2 off.

Join the Zoo

Anyway- as we were going into Whipsnade, woefully under-dressed for the arctic temperatures, I saw a fella and his little boy jointly wearing this half freaky half amazing siamese glove. I want it and I want to burn it in equal measures. It's just so.... I don't know, but I'm totally entranced.



No comments:

Post a Comment