Thursday 31 March 2016

Forward planning

I start to get a bit anxious when the summer is within striking distance. And it's not just the stark fear of my pale and doughy body having to be exposed, away from the safety of my winter uniform of stripy top and black jeans. It's more like a Black Friday paralysis of not having had fingers on the buttons (is that an expression) and so missing out on all the fun stuff that's on offer. Well, I've made sure that that won't be happening this year- I have signed up to so many newsletters that really, there is no marketing that will pass me by. 
FIrst up is the Udderbelly Festival starting next month on the South Bank. I'm about to book tickets to see Knightmare Live (forward forward forward side side stop back back etc) and this Singing Thing and I really want to take the kids to see the Bubble Man.

It all looks amazing doesn't it? And really good value too. I tried to describe the festival to someone the other day in my school girl Spanish. Live event venue shaped like an upside inflatable cow doesn't translate so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment