Thursday 24 March 2016

Home Improvements

It has been over a year since we moved back into our house after re-doing it. That's more than 12 months of going backwards and forwards about perhaps swapping the light shade in one of the bedrooms. Sigh. Things do not get done with any sort of speed in my house if my husband is involved. The other day we went on a trip to look at a new car seat (stop it, I know) and he told me on the way that we would not be buying it that day. We were "just looking". This is my life. Anyway, whilst he dilly dallies around trying to make a decision, I carry on calmly browsing the interiors sites and blogs that I've now been frequenting for 2 years. Today, I am catching up with Mad About the House - it is brilliant and has won loads of blog awards. Since I suspect most of my followers don't spend 5 hours a day on blogs like I do, hopefully it will be new to some of you.


May we all end up with houses that feature on the Househunter feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment