Thursday 17 March 2016

Back to

Basics.

As I hope you now know, I  don't intend for this to be a fashion blog. But, following on from the success of the Hush recommendation, I have another one. My super critical sister issued rare praise the other day of a lovely cardigan coat thing I bought in America. It was from a shop called Brandy Melville  http://www.brandymelville.co.uk/ which is not the most pleasant of names. But the shop is really good and they give you loads of free stickers at the till which are useful bribes. It's all the way over on the Kings Road yah, but they have a great website. Lots of lovely basics, and keenly priced too.


If you're heading over that way anyway, I recommend you continue your pilgrimage a little further south to Wandsworth in SW miles away. This next bit is probably like saying to someone from North London, oh I discovered this lovely little park called Hampstead Heath, you must try it, it's just darling. So apologies to my 3 readers south of the river for this. But whatever- Wandsworth Common is AMAZING and has a gorgeous cafe called Skylark.
http://www.skylarkcafe.co.uk/ Go! It's worth the shlep. Varied menu, lots of kids food and colouring things, cute dogs, duck food for sale- it has got the lot. And if you use Waze to get there it takes you on the most wiggly worm route ever and you see things and places you've never seen before. So if you never managed to see the world on that gap year in between uni and real life, now's your chance!



No comments:

Post a Comment