Friday 1 April 2016

Mid-year santa

I am in the midst of the misery that is packing for a holiday with very young children. I know I sound spoilt but you KNOW it's true. I get 1/20th of the suitcase to stuff with my 2003 Primark kaftans and gone off suncream. The rest of the space is taken up with everything under the (hopefully) sun for the kids. And when we get there, do they know the holiday lie in rules? They do not. I CAN'T WAIT. 
Anyway, whilst we are away we will be visiting 11 of our 17, soon to be 18, nieces and nephews.  I always try to take shamndry gifts with for them but with that number, it's ummmm expensive/impossible/space-less. So I think that this year what I am going to do is take them a bigger gift for all the family from the amazing site Toyella
They have all sorts of cool stuff, and hardly any technicolor plastic which is a nice change. I am thinking of getting this gorgeous sushi set and this set of v fun building block things


And if any of them happen to ask what we would like, please say one of these for the garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment